Got pregnant unintenionally? Desperate? In conflict about abortion? Questions about work or education?
Problems with acceptance of paternity? Financial worries?
Questions on alimony, single-parenting? Legal questions?
We understand that pregnancy and childbirth are not always accompanied by joy and feelings of happiness. Sometimes questions, anxiety and uncertainty arise.
We listen to you. We clarify the situation in personal conversations and plan the next steps together.
If you need help and advice – we are here to help you.
You can reach us by phone 0800 811 100 or E-MAIL
- Counselling and accompanying during pregnancy and also after childbirth
- Material and financial support after clarification of the situation
- Providing local addresses and possibilities for obtaining help where you live
- Checking on possibilities of income support, help with the preparation of a budget
- Cooperation with other help organizations
- Free legal advice all around motherhood (work, children’s rights, paternity, alimony, etc.)
The most famous window in Switzerland
Amazing insights into various phases of pregnancy
Learn more about the development of a baby from the first week of life until birth.
- Because no other word sounds as tender as "Mommy"
- Because children say, "I love you" a thousand times
- Because I can be proud to be a mother
- Because spending time with a child is more exciting than a disco
- Because no one can force me to say no to a baby
- Because a baby helps to solve many problems
- Because even tough men soften up around babies
- Because a baby boosts my self-esteem
- Because I know I will never be alone, even in old age
- Because we can finally celebrate Mother's and Father's Day
- Because a baby means having a future
- Because the world desperately needs new talent
- Because a baby needs me
- Because a baby is the most beautiful proof of love
- Because God wants babies to live
- Because it is so beautiful and fun to find the perfect name
- Because children make you happy
- Because it is so beautiful, to look into a child’s eyes
- Because hearing a baby laughing sounds even better than the most beautiful melody
- Because I get back a thousand times the love I give a baby
- Because you stay younger longer with children
- Because pregnant women become more and more beautiful each day – they shine from the inside out
- Because you can finally read fairy tales again
- Because hearing a baby laugh releases endorphins in the mother’s system
- Because this country needs more love
- Because babies smell so good
- Because a child asks questions and you have to think to answer them
- Because nothing in the world feels more delicate than a baby's skin
- Because you can go to the beach and build sand castles
- Because a world without babies makes no sense
- Because you can dress children up in cute clothes
- Because it will be the most beautiful baby in the whole world
- Because a child gives new hope and courage